Crusher in the Tushar
8 Game-Changing Strategies for Crushing the Crusher in the Tushar - Your Cheat Code to God legs!
Let me guess: you signed up for Crusher in the Tushar, but you:
- Have limited time.
- Have no idea how to deal with the altitude.
- Have zero plan for dealing with the heat.
- Idea of race tactics is to go as hard as you can until you explode.
- Don’t know how much to eat on the bike so you don’t bonk.
- Have such a negative inner dialogue about your abilities, friends call social services on your behalf.
- Have the bike handling abilities of a giraffe.
- Want human contact without pulling from your 401k to pay for it.
Luckily, I've put together a training plan more bomb proof than your carbon wheels!
- Getting the fittest you’ve ever been training less than 10 hours a week on average.
- Not feeling like you’re breathing through a straw at high altitude.
- Not baking like a pizza in Utah’s summer heat.
- Racing smart and finishing way up on the results list.
- Nailing your on-the-bike nutrition so you don’t want to curl up in a ditch.
- Having a productive inner dialogue so you don’t sabotage your performance.
- Descend the high mountain gravel passes with ease.
- Getting replies from someone who wants you to kick ass.
Sound neat?! Then grab yourself a copy of...
This training plan is great for you if:
- You have a life.
- Are short on time.
- What to train the least for maximum effect.
- Are a beginner/intermediate rider. ✅
- Like asking questions. ✅